Revco™ RLE Series Ultra-Low Freezers http://polytemp.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/250x350s/30/2f/9c/193-revco-rle-series-ultra-low-freezers-75-1506601751.jpg
Thermo Scientific™ Revco™ RLE Series ultra-low freezers feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials. New sustainability features include natural refrigerants and water-blown foam, compliant with many sustainability standards.
- Save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers1
- Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door.2
- A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab
- Meets validation protocols at -70°C and -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection.
- Newly re-designed, capacitive touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port
- Four capacities (300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- All models contain five inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- On board temperature and event archive allows for quick access to freezer information. Export a secure USB report and eliminate the need for a chart recorder.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards